Here are just some of the fabulous producers who will be here in Zürich in person to present their wines (and gins) to you:-
- Felton Road, Central Otago, NZ – Owner Nigel Greening will present the new 2018 vintage of New Zealand’s most famous Pinot Noirs
- Moss Wood from Margaret River – taste Australia’s highest-rated Chardonnay (James Halliday 2020) and world-famous Cabernets
- Dog Point from Marlborough – taste the new vintages of our long-time favourite New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc producer
- The best of Beaujolais! Try the glorious 2018 releases from 2 of the best producers from this underrated region; Chateau Thivin and Domaine Louis-Claude Desvignes
- Domaine Jones, Languedoc, southwest France – Katie Jones will present her wonderful wines from ancient vines
- Georg Fromm will be with us to show his latest 2017 vintage Pinot Noirs from Malans in Graubunden.
- Try our new, royal Mey Selections Gin and Rock Rose’s latest releases from Scotland’s north coast with talented distiller Martin Murray
You will also be able to taste the latest releases from many other fantastic producers including:-
Charles Heidsieck (Champagne), Gusbourne Estate (England), Lopez Heredia (Rioja, Spain), Chateau Tertre Roteboeuf (St Emilion, Bordeaux), Kumeu River and Villa Maria (New Zealand), Kalleske (Australia), TOR winery (Napa Valley, California), Kelley Fox (Oregon), Clos Bellane (Valreas, Southern Rhone, Kir Yianni, Gaia and Gerovassiliou (Greece)
There is limited capacity so please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org soon to reserve your place.